Board-certified otolaryngologists manage a wide array of pediatric otolaryngic disorders. The pediatric ear, nose and throat (ENT) physicians are specially trained to care for infant, child and adolescent patients.
CONDITIONS DIAGNOSED AND TREATED BY PEDIATRIC EAR, NOSE AND THROAT SPECIALISTS
- Airway and breathing abnormalities
- Chronic ear infections
- Head and neck masses/tumors
- Hearing loss
- Mouth and throat infections and lesions
- Nasal Obstruction
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Recurrent tonsillitis
- Voice disorders
WHY CHOOSE LEVINE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- Physicians are specially trained in pediatric otolaryngology
- Surgical procedures are performed with specially trained pediatric anesthesiologists
- Pediatric audiology and speech pathology services are available.