The Children’s Hospital Inpatient Service is an extension of the clinical outpatient pediatric practice. Specially trained physicians provide comprehensive consultation and treatment for infants, children and adolescents while they are in the hospital
- Telephone consultation for primary care physicians
- Management of patients, with routine pediatric problems during their hospital stay
- Management of patients with complex pediatric problems, such as patients of subspecialists
- Coordination of consultations and special procedures during the hospital stay
- Ability to perform special procedures as a consultation for inpatients
- Availability for consults or evaluation of pediatric patients when new problems arise
- Hospitalists provide continuing re-evaluation of pediatric inpatients, and can manage evolving problems as they emerge.
Kerry Van Voorhis, MD-Director
Kathryn Eaker, MD
A. Casey Engen
George Manousos, MD
David W. Marseille, MD
Christina McShea, MD
David Pubantz, MD
Meredith Pochick, MD
Joeseph Sechler, MD
Why Levine Children's Hospital?
- Levine Children’s Hospital hospitalists have been providing round the clock care since September 2005
- The Hospitalists work closely with the primary care physicians to ensure continuum of care after discharge.
- State of the art Children’s Hospital services with the most expert inpatient care of pediatric patients is provided.
- We believe in a culture of care that is focused on children.
- We follow the philosophy of family-centered care.