Our Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship participates with NRMP and the application is completed through ERAS: http://www.aamc.org/students/eras/start.htm. The application process opens up in the beginning of July. After completion of the application in its entirety through ERAS, these will be reviewed and interviews will be scheduled.
ERAS Requirements include:
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Residency program director letter of recommendation and verification that applicant is in good standing.
- Medical School Dean's letter (or an equivalent)
- Official Medical School transcript
- One-page Personal Statement
- Results of Tests(USMLE, and etc)
Please contact us with any further questions:
Deborah C Venne
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Coordinator
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Department of Emergency Medicine