To learn more about fundraising efforts at Levine Children's Hospital Visit the Foundation's website.
The Children's Fund was established to sustain, enhance, and expand programs and resources at Levine Children's Hospital, a proud affiliate of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. We pride ourselves on serving the needs of sick and injured children in the Carolinas. With your help, these children have a better chance for a healthy future...of lives filled with hope.
Click here to donate to Levine Children's Hospital
Year-Round Pediatric Fundraising
Year-round, The Children's Fund, administered by Carolinas HealthCare Foundation, provides a variety of charitable giving options.
In addition, our hospital is proudly affiliated with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (CMN), the premier alliance of 170 children's hospitals throughout North America that impacts more children than any other children's organization in the world. Locally, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals raises more than $2 million, annually, and 100% of proceeds benefits Levine Children's Hospital and its related facilities.
Your gift to CMN will help provide the resources necessary to introduce and maintain high-quality medical programs, equipment, resources and facilities for pediatric patients. From utilizing state-of-the-art technology to save the lives of premature infants to supporting injury prevention programs in our community, your gift helps children - today and tomorrow.
Where Does Your Money Go?
Your donations are used to purchase and support items, such as the following:
- Special isolettes in our neonatal intensive care nursery
- Heart/lung machines for children
- Critical care beds in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Special adaptive wheelchairs for physical and outpatient therapy
- Respiratory therapy equipment, such as ventilators that help children breathe
- Neonatal Family Support Group
- Clinical social workers
- Child Life resources (from art supplies to supporting designated staff positions)
- Injury prevention programs
- 24-hour children's advice line
- Adaptive Sports Program for disabled children
- To learn more about ongoing pediatric fundraising at Levine Children's Hospital, contact Carolinas HealthCare Foundation at CHFoundation@Carolinashealthcare.org or 704-355-4048. You can also visit their website www.givecarolinas.org/children.